Whether you are looking for a large golf course home or a low-maintenance townhome, Bruswick Forest offers a diverse collection of homes nestled in neighborhoods throughout the community. Residents enjoy the beautiful Cape Fear National golf course, boardwalk trails, sidewalks, tennis courts, gatherings at Community Commons and the restaurants and shops at The Villages at Brunswick Forest. This is truly a community that focuses on the quality of life.
Clubhouse: Community clubhouse available.
Golf Course: Cape Fear National Golf Course designed by Tim Cate
Water View: Pond for some homes.
- Golf, Pond, and Nature Views
- Town Homes from the $200,000
- New and Re-sale homes from $225,000
- Land from $75,000
- Estimated 5,000 acres
- 800-1,000 Homes currently constructed
- Initial construction began in 2006
- 25 minutes to Wrightsville Beach
- 35 minutes to Oak Island